• Happy National Blueberry Pie Day! 🫐🥧

Canoecopia 2024

About 10 days away. Any further thoughts on a canoetripping.net get together?

I'm staying at the Home2Suites if anyone wants breakfast company there.

I'm very open to suggestions but have liked Parkway Family Restaurant. 8:30 am ? Sessions begin at 10:30 am, Iirc show opens at 10:00 am.

Sounds good to me. Since it appears to be just the two of us, we probably don’t need reservations. I will check in with you next week to confirm, but I am planning on Sunday, 3/10 - 830am. Thanks.

I am still planning on Sunday morning 3/10 - 830am meeting at Parkway Family Restaurant. Anyone else in Madison is welcome to join us.

I hope there are others but just confirming that I and jdeerfoot lan to be at the Parkway Family Restaurant at 8:30 Central DAYLIGHT Time. If you don't "spring ahead" we might be home. If you want to be sure we are holding a chair for you, text me at seven zero eight nine eight three five seven nine two.

Just noting that jdeerfoot, Bob B, and I met for breakfast today and it was very nice to put faces to posts here. I think a good time was had by all - including Bob's dog Jake, and hope we can do it again and more members can make it.

Jake and I sure enjoyed our Breakfast meeting with Bill and John. We have meet a lot of great people at the Copia show and Sundays breakfast was no exception. We hope to do something similar next year. Thanks for setting this up Bill.

Back