• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

Canoe themed beer part II

Reaction score
I ran out last night looking for some beer to take to a friends house for the Bengals game today and ran across this new to me beer. Not my style to drink, but points for the artwork….anyone else run across any new canoe themed beers lately?

Mike

64237E62-B977-4E44-AE45-4F546F232E8B.jpeg

Anyone wear these when they canoe trip? Here's my favourite shoes and beer all in one:
imperialrussianstout-large_2048x2048.jpg

Enjoying one or more right now as a matter of fact, thank goodness it's Friday.

This can hardly be called beer, at 3.5%, but isn't that about the average strength of Yankee beer anyway?:devilish:
Jw0fqOS.png

Mem, pretty much... I was checking out the stout above (I have an enduring love of dark beers) and my first thought was "holy sh*t; 8%!! I wonder if the local distributor can get that?" (I'll be heading over that way between barns this morning)

Mem, pretty much... I was checking out the stout above (I have an enduring love of dark beers) and my first thought was "holy sh*t; 8%!! I wonder if the local distributor can get that?" (I'll be heading over that way between barns this morning)
We have no problem with dark beers in Maine
Even in FL they are catching on This is a draft beer menu of the day. They also sell the stuff Mem likes under the category of Swill.F660B66C-2E20-482E-A7C6-E2808209E5C9.jpeg

What no 850? I confess, I like Flamingo Party too…

Re: Cracked Canoe light lager
My question to all light beers: Who drank it the first time? I prefer not to drink recycled beer.
Hopefully you've all heard the old Coors joke: Drinking Coors is like making love in a canoe--it's ferking (sp) close to water.

And it's canoe themed!

Had to resurrect this older thread after lunch today. The wife wanted to drive down to Milford, Ohio to eat at a newer restaurant, “the Governor “ that will be featured on “Diners, Drive-ins, and dives” hosted by Guy Fierhi(sp?). The episode airs this Friday. After lunch I talked her into walking down the street to the “Little Miami Brewery”. Which is located on the banks of its namesake river. They have a nice outdoor patio overlooking the river. Anyway, their newer glassware has their logo on, paying homage to the Shawnee Nation and their various villages and city that were located on the shores of the Little Miami back in the day.

Cheers!

Mike

IMG_7487.jpeg

Back