Pseudonym Joined Apr 17, 2023 Messages 460 Reaction score 2,085 Location Nantucket, USA Yesterday at 9:26 PM #1 View this content on Instagram View this content on Instagram
Gamma1214 Joined Aug 10, 2018 Messages 2,548 Reaction score 9,059 Location Blairsville, PA (about 30 mi E of PGH) Yesterday at 9:38 PM #2 That looks like a blast.
MrPoling Joined Oct 26, 2022 Messages 455 Reaction score 1,405 Location North Carolina Yesterday at 9:44 PM #3 There were some good rides amoung the swims. I endorse ocean surfing, it's a great way to build skills. Neoprene helps prevent bruises.
There were some good rides amoung the swims. I endorse ocean surfing, it's a great way to build skills. Neoprene helps prevent bruises.
jdeerfoot Joined Jul 23, 2020 Messages 735 Reaction score 1,928 Location SE Wisconsin Yesterday at 10:36 PM #4 Looks real doable in Lake Michigan especially in the fall.
Steve in Idaho Joined Feb 14, 2013 Messages 2,331 Reaction score 3,924 Location SW Idaho Today at 3:38 PM #5 That looks like fun. Maybe I should take the Vertige on my next trip to the coast.