• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Canoe Maps Canada

Thanks Robin, I think I have my winter geography class under control, but BM it for next winter's class.

Well Robin, It doesn't hurt to look, but checking out the prices (!) of the tents and the weight, I'd have to say the Tentsmith folks have them beat all hollow. I mean really; over a grand for a tent???
I'm not being a sniper here, after all; looking at that makes me feel really good about my new Whelen tent!

Best Wishes, Rob

Although it did not come from that site, I have the digitized maps for Manitoba from Memory Map, which is the Topo Tracker they have listed for Saskatchewan. In the set, I have 4 DVD's with every topo map of Manitoba including overlap into Ontario and Sask. The Ontario portions cover all of WCPP. I can pull up any map in the province, then for a trip, I will screen cap the area's I want, print them then I run them through my laminator.

Wow, Memory Map would be great for my purposes. BTW, I saw 7 geese flying down the river today. There is open water somewhere? Maybe the warm water discharge by the north perimeter.

Back