• Happy National Nurses Day! 🛌👩‍⚕💉💊🎉

Can you Identify this Canoe?

Thanks, Mike, for pointing that out. I was puzzled by the winonah website too.

Canoe Country in Tampa has Winonahs to look at, but they have no place to demo them. They were astounded that I asked. "Ma'am," he said. "These are new canoes. We aren't going to let you paddle theml"

Thanks, Mike, for pointing that out. I was puzzled by the winonah website too.

Canoe Country in Tampa has Winonahs to look at, but they have no place to demo them. They were astounded that I asked. "Ma'am," he said. "These are new canoes. We aren't going to let you paddle theml"

OMG.. What did you say? What if that were a car dealership? Is the day coming when we order online and only after paying for the car get to test drive it?

Wenonah website..see the little stack of dashes upper left? Your models are buried there

Now as to bench seating you have to click on that pile under Canoe Features>Seating.

Ya know the rest of the page is just about worthless...and a Wanna Subscribe window pops up.

Now as to bench seating you have to click on that pile under Canoe Features>Seating.

Talk about confusing ...

SLIDING SEAT (SOLO)
Composite solo canoes receive sliding bucket seats fitted to a floor-mounted aluminum pedestal. A web or cane seat may be substituted at no charge.

HEIGHT/ANGLE ADJUSTABLE SEAT
Seat height and seat angle are readily adjusted using our adjustable solo seat hanger system. This system is standard on the Rendezvous, Vagabond, Wilderness and Argosy.

BUCKET SEAT
Comfortable, durable and designed for paddling while seated, our bucket seat is standard for all composite tandem canoes 17' and longer, as well as all composite solo canoes except the Vagabond.

HEIGHT/ANGLE ADJUSTABLE SEAT
Seat height and seat angle are readily adjusted using our adjustable solo seat hanger system. This system is standard on the Rendezvous, Vagabond, Wilderness and Argosy.

This is how that conversation goes. I'm on the water. I am kneeling I go to sit and its too high up and I know that so I try to raise the seat while out there before I sit on it..
Me: " Move Damit"
Seat: " Only when I feel like it. Not now"

Now I am sitting on the seat.. Nothing is uttered by me

Seat: "I think I will move down a notch now.. On one Side ONLY"

Plenty is uttered by me ensuing....

at home on dry land.. we said to seat" Say AAH" cause we are bolting you in place. Say Hello to this nice bolt and nut and the oh yes..drill

End of conversation.

OMG.. What did you say? What if that were a car dealership? Is the day coming when we order online and only after paying for the car get to test drive it?

I was so stunned I did not know what to say. But I know I won't be driving up there. They lost two customers with one phone call.

Back