• Happy National Bean Counter Day! 🫘🔢🧮

A reliable web developer

Reaction score
If you are ever in need of some help developing a web page, maintaining or improving it, the guy I use, JeremieTilson.com is affordable and reliable. Speaking from experience, it can be a challenge to find someone who has your best interests in mind.
Jeremie did exactly what he said he would in a timely fashion, at a reasonable fee.
I have met him, but he can perform services for anybody, anywhere over the internet.

Now, that's a good thing to know; someone who has the modern knowledge combined with the old fashioned values. Those qualities are nearly as rare and to be prized as the character of the man who sought Jeremie out to help us.

My hat off to the both of you!

Rob

Thanks Rob, it was discouraging to have been hacked, then even more so to spill your guts to folks over the phone about the problem, they offer a plan, then to never even get a call back from them when they said they would really bugged me. I wasted alot of time with them.
In Jeremie's case, he did what he said he would quickly, and I just wanted to give him a little free advertisement and maybe help someone else out too.

Back