• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

500 Members

I am the only one on line in the room "who's Online".. But on the home page there are usually a pile of names. That Guest gets around ...now back in my town..

Ha, I thought you had some advanced Administrative talents. Good to know I'm not alone when it comes to spending too much time checking out the little things on the site the old fashion way. Thanks

I too would like to say Thanks Robin !

This is a great place for builders to hang out ! And very active!

My wife is seeing a little less of me. I don't know if that's good or bad !

Thanks again !

Jim

Thanks, I enjoy the canoe talk that goes on here also. I used to think a big membership meant something, but that's changed. I vet every new member to prevent spam and virus (some I know or heard of and just wave them in), but now I delete anyone who hasn't logged in for 2 years.
Not to be mean, just prefer a small active membership, which seems to be working.

Well its attributed to me as there is no one else in my town.. there are still wonky things going on. I don't really care anymore.

Well its attributed to me as there is no one else in my town.. there are still wonky things going on. I don't really care anymore.

You're the only one who sees that. I believe when a post is attributed to "Guest" the hometown shows up the same as whoever is viewing it. So for me post #5 shows the Guests location as NW Iowa.

Alan

Yup. Its the Twilight Zone effect... a ghostly guest mysteriously moving about the nether spaces of the forum altering its location to reflect that of the hapless member.

Kim I was looking at that post and thinking the exact same thing, nobody else on here from where I live and it wasn't me. I understand now though. Old glitch, moving on.

My mistake, I always saw my hometown and assumed it had something to do with me being admin., never gave it much thought that everyone saw their home town in that spot.

Thank you Robin for taking up so much of my time! I always find something to browse here. Lots of good info, pics, and general knowledge.

Jason

Back