• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Coffee

You will get caught up and up to date in no time I am sure.
Ça marche bien ici, pas trop pire a ce moment ci. En tous cas, j'aime votre moulin à café.
That coffee mill is a beautiful and useful device. I like the photo!

Last edited:
I've been drinking cowboy coffee at home for almost two years and I'm stickin with it. On my last trip I stuck with the cone filter that I had been using for years, preferring to keep my water boiling pot clean, but I think this will change in the future.

As far as instant coffee goes I used to use the international flavored coffee that came in little tins. they were good but I lost my taste for flavored coffee. Instant coffee will definitely satisfy a need for caffeine.

Coffee it seems is a highly personal matter of taste, just like so many things. I wouldn't mind trying them all.
Our eldest son returned from afar bearing surprise gifts, candied wild salmon for Dad and a pound of Chilean coffee for Mom. Ha, good boy. Welcome home.
As a birthday surprise our best friends recently gave my wife a pound of Guatemalan coffee beans. Dark roast of course. Another welcome surprise.

Aeropress or Jiva cubes.

With my press I reuse the filters 10-20 times, with a few more packed away as a backup in case I rip the one in use. Normal grounds. Nothing fancy but it’s my favorite way. Plus I can make coffee for the wife and I at the same time

Jiva cubes are easy and simple. In pack them at home so you have no wrapper trash. Boil water, drop the tab in, wait 5 min and enjoy. They come in flavors or black, and extra strong, worth trying. They usually send me a few flavor samples when I order from their online store

Back