Paddlinhal Joined Mar 16, 2017 Messages 266 Reaction score 482 Sep 9, 2018 #1 Voodoocanoe.com is up and running again. Some new trip reports, some old. I'll keep adding more as time permits.
Voodoocanoe.com is up and running again. Some new trip reports, some old. I'll keep adding more as time permits.
dougd Joined Dec 9, 2014 Messages 1,239 Reaction score 927 Location Penacook, NH on a back road Sep 9, 2018 #2 Hal and I go back a lot of years and Voodoocanoe was our first effort at getting on the web so I'm gonna post the link in case others are interested. Glad to see you resurrected the site Hal. Lots of good stories from way back. www.voodoocanoe.com
Hal and I go back a lot of years and Voodoocanoe was our first effort at getting on the web so I'm gonna post the link in case others are interested. Glad to see you resurrected the site Hal. Lots of good stories from way back. www.voodoocanoe.com