• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Video Camera ideas?

According to the GoPro website, the Wi-Fi remote will operate the camera from up to 600 feet under ideal conditions.
Wayne

My son-in-law recently showed me some results from his first GoPro shots. I was really impressed, as I had only seen GoPro
footage from mountain biking, water skiing etc. before. The jittery results I assumed were from poor resolution; I understand now how important a solid platform is to reduce camera shake; thanks Martin, Wayne and Brad. From what I understand with this camera, with the waterproof housing protecting the camera, one would need an external mic, as the camera mic is sealed in and nonfunctional? Is sound recorded post production? He's still learning, and I'm way behind that.
I'm still fumbling taking still shots, with my first point and shoot waterproof, which has film capabilities; not sure if I do though. I'd like to rely less on soft ware fixes for my poor shots taken in the field. Practise, practise...
I'd like to say how much I really do respect the trip reports, pictures and videos people share here; and hope my previous post didn't suggest sarcasm or disrespect. I'm sorry if I was out of line everyone. I really do live vicariously through everyone's pics, reports, and documentaries, so please keep them coming. I'm really looking forward to your first video Robin. I know it'll be great.
Brad

Back