• Happy Star Wars Day! 🌇🚶🏼‍,👑👊🏼🔙

SOLD Cooke Custom Sewing 15 x 15 Screened Tundra Tarp

Reaction score
SOLD

I purchased this 15 X 15 screened tundra tarp in 2004 for use on a Thelon River trip. I used it one other time on a Horton River trip in 2008. The tarp served us extremely well. It has been washed after each trip and stored bone dry in a cotton storage sack in a heated well ventilated walk in closet in my home. It suffered a small tear on the Thelon trip which has been professionally repaired. The repair has held solidly and it appears stronger than the surrounding material. These tarps have mosquito netting all around with zippers at each corner. One of the zippers is slightly damaged about 3/4 of the way up from the bottom and will not zip beyond that point. The other 3 zippers are in excellent shape. The tarp shows no signs of sun deterioration - the colors remain vibrant. It is a multi-colored tarp. The tarp material is urethane coated. The coating is in excellent shape. No signs of deterioration that I can see. The tarp weighs approximately 11 Lbs. There is a compression sack that comes with it. I did not use the compression sack, preferring a small utility Duluth sack for easy stuffing and packing of the tarp, stakes and lines all in one package. I am hopeful that some other canoe tripper can make use of this tarp. Dan Cooke is still making these screened tarps - see http://www.cookecustomsewing.com/screentent.htm. The price new is $795.00 plus shipping. I am asking $395.00 plus shipping or best offer. Picture available on request.

Last edited:
Back