• Happy International Museum Day!🏛️ 🖼️🏺

Snowtrekker EXp 10x13 Shortwall..sold

Reaction score
about 2005 model. Plus a stove. The Kni Co Packer.

$700 for package. I prefer not to have to ship it. , would meet on the road within four hours of Portland ME. I got it new from a friend ( much under market price)six years ago. Its had one repair.. used just five or six times.

Unfortunately driving South next week and wont really be home till after Dec 6.

Also have a Parico sled to throw in but no harness. The kit is simply not getting used.We find ourselves trending to Southern paddling mid winter and have stooped to a trailer finally. I gave a lot of thought to using the Snowtrekker in April in Death Valley but the temptation of creature comforts was just too much.

Last edited:
Death Valley in April! If it's a spring that the flower come out - STUNNING! Good camping too.

tear_knee that would be a good start, even if a bit big for 2, for a fraction of the price( less than half of new). I would jump on that if I was in need of a kit!!

YC - We discussed this briefly about 6 months ago or so but I'm in the position to purchase this now if you haven't already sold it to someone else; which I'd certainly understand. I'm fine with paying in cash and could probably meet you somewhere along your route south in southern ME, NH or even MA. If that works for you, let me know. I will be away from a computer after tonight until next week Tuesday (Nov. 10th) as I'll be at an outdoor education conference and then off with a trip for school. If you can wait to hear back from me until then, that would be great. If you can't, again...I'll understand.

That's all for now. Take care and until next time...be well.

snapper

PS - I will be checking my e-mail one last time this evening (around 8 PM) after a meeting here at school if you have the time or desire to reply.

o wow. That is some drive.Its easier if it is on a travel path. but this year I wont be going to Wilderness Canoe Symposium. Its good to see that several would give it a good home and use it to its full potential. So far its been in my yard, and at a car campground in the Whites in February...It was a snowshoe weekend. Gained weight because its so tempting to bake and bake during long nights. Also once in Florida and several times at Winter Walkers Gathering in Fairlee ( which I believe is this weekend)

Last edited:
Back