• Happy "Killer Rabbit" Attacks President Carter in His Paddle Boat (1979)! 🚣🏼‍♂️🐇

Raquette Lake canoe loop

haha - Thanks SG. Those are the standard questions, and they never get old. I love it. My apologies for hijacking this post, we'll get right back on point soon. Thank you for all the tips. The only way I can go in a straight line, is if I take a stroke on one side, them move my paddle quickly to the other side and stroke, and then repeat that process, over and over and over. I have seen videos, where people do amazing things in a canoe. I want to do that!!!! Of course, I would also be very happy with being able to paddle on one side of the boat, while going in a straight line. As for Canadice, that is one of my favorite lakes. I was just thinking about Canadice the other day. Is there open water yet? I landed my largest small mouth bass on the fly, out of that lake. Nearly ripped the rod out of my hand, and that bass dove straight down, pulling my entire rod into the water. I hung on and eventually landed that beast. Awesome!!! Taking a practice run on Canadice sounds like an awesome idea. Let's do it. I don't know how to PM (personal message), so send me one. As for my wife, its the same for hiking. She will paddle, if I drag her. She did however, enjoy our hike very much and is excited for our next trip. Let me know!!!

Back