• Happy National Nurses Day! 🛌👩‍⚕💉💊🎉

Pretty Cool 700plus members

I hope growth is a good thing!?! Back at the turn of the century (sounds strange and a long time ago) I frequented another forum that shall remain nameless. It had a smallish membership and was generally friendly and helpful. Then it grew and grew and grew and grew... I now see names on this forum that I used to see on that one.

BTW Robin, THANKS for what you do here! I, for one, truly appreciate this group:):):)

Robin, This site wouldn't be what it is w/o you and the work you do!! Thank You To You!!

Yes GrandPa Paddler.
Sitting around a campfire one night not to long ago, a good friend told me that over moderating kills a good forum, I respect his opinion and have now tried to live up to that advice.

Keeping it friendly and about canoes is all I ask.

oops. I just posted A TR involving a kayak.. Watching the Olympics though kind of broadens the definition of canoe. And its not what you use to get there but where canoeable locations might be.
I the photog was in the canoe. My hubby with balance issues( and hence the kayak on open water) was the subject .

The great thing about this forum are the members, many of which while I've never met them I feel they are kindred spirits. While no one can make all the excursions listed you feel as though you can sit by the campfire and listen to the conversation. Thanks Robin !

The great thing about this forum are the members, many of which while I've never met them I feel they are kindred spirits. While no one can make all the excursions listed you feel as though you can sit by the campfire and listen to the conversation. Thanks Robin !

Well said, I totally agree, It would be fun to hang out with each member around a campfire, all nice folks.

Thanks Robin !​
I love it here, plain and simple !
Kinda like me !

Jim

I like it here too!
Robin, you really brought this site a long way from its struggling beginnings.
I particularly enjoy the member mix...builders, long distance trippers, day trippers, jokesters, guys from out west, gals from downeast, Manitobians, Texans, tou name it, it's a great combo!!
Who knows, we all may bump into each other sooner or later.

Back