• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

One of A kind Jim Henry Prototype!

Reaction score
One of a Kind Jim Henry Built/Designed Boat!

Jim is down sizing and has a prototype decked boat he is looking to sell.

He calls it the “Striper Sniper V”. It is his 5th iteration of a design that started with the Pearl that he tweaked and added a deck to. He wanted to make a boat with a large cockpit for ease of entry and exit. His primary desire to make it was for fishing both spin and fly.

The design is stable, easy to handle and moves right along. It is absolutely beautiful.

This boat is unfinished. The cockpit rim needs to be glassed, it needs more sanding and a finish coat of varnish as well as a seat. The hard work is done.
It’s specs are as follows:
12’ long
31” wide
11” deep at center
cockpit is 25”x45”

$800 Boat is located in Vermont. Serious Inquiries only please.
IMG_3205 2.jpeg

IMG_3207.jpeg

IMG_3208.jpeg

Welcome to first time posting, HuronVT! That looks like an interesting, one-of-a-kind decked canoe. Do you have possession of it? Good luck with the sale.

Welcome to first time posting, HuronVT! That looks like an interesting, one-of-a-kind decked canoe. Do you have possession of it? Good luck with the sale.
Hi Glenn, thanks for the welcome, i appreciate it. I do not have possession of it. I am a friend of the Henry's and am helping them get the word out. If a buyer is serious I will pass on all contact information to assist with the sale. Cheers!

Back