• Happy National Nurses Day! 🛌👩‍⚕💉💊🎉

Mec Lightfield tent for sale

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]This is an extreme weather 2 person tent. I used it on the Thelon and a few shorter trips. Since future northern trips are not on my bucket list I feel someone else should have it. It's in very good condition and still has years of excellent service to offer. All zippers, tie downs, bug mesh, etc are A-1. Always stored indoors in dry and temperate conditions. I am asking $100.00 firm + shipping fees. I live north of Montreal. [/FONT]

http://www.backpackgeartest.org/rev...tfield tent/Owner Review by Theresa Lawrence/

[FONT=&quot]Gerald[/FONT]

Thank you. It wasn't just the price that attracted me though, but that really helps, it is the design of a 4 season. I've never owned one but have wanted one for years. I'm planning to get back to October tripping again. The "summer tents" I've used have made for some breezy cool sleeping conditions over the years. I'll never be a tough as nails tripper like the current tent owner but having a 4 season will buffer the weather conditions that come along with the autumn colours up north. I hope to never really test it's abilities, but just in case. I'm already planning an October trip this year, we'll see how that goes.

I owned the earlier 2 man model of this tent years ago. It was one of my first serious bits of gear I bought when I started collecting good camping gear. It withstood the most vicious storm blast I ever had that blew another tent down on a canoe trip in July of 2006. My journal notes the storm pushed the sides in by 8". Sold it to a gent in Albany NY, a nice fellow who wanted it to go tripping in Algonquin.

Great addition to anyone's camping collection. I did find it too warm in the summer but was fine in winter @ -30. Great score for the price.

Back