• Happy Marine Mammal Rescue Day! 🐳🐬🦭🦦

Hello All from Arizona!

Reaction score
Greetings all! Been an avid canoeist since COVID and the my purchase of a Nova Craft Prospector 15 in SP3. Was living in CT at the time (for work). Started paddling on the Houzy (Glenn McGrady) and Hatch Pond. Excellent training areas. I fell in love with it. Moved back to AZ about a year ago. Paddle the desert lakes/impoundments/rivers. Now mostly paddle a Nova Craft Fox Solo in Fiberglass lay-up (FAST).

I enjoy Baltic Porter, cycling The AZ canal trails with my family and Diamondbacks baseball. I do miss CT a little bit despite the bad wrap for taxes and cost of living. Its beautiful.....and I lived down the street from a brewery.

Greetings all!

ArizonaPaddler, welcome to site membership! Feel free to ask any questions and to post messages, photos and videos, and to start threads, in our many forums. Please read Welcome to CanoeTripping and Site Rules! Also, please add your location to your profile, which will cause it to show under your avatar, as this is a geographic sport. Many of the site's technical features are explained in Features: Help and How-To Running Thread. We look forward to your participation in our canoe community.

Started paddling on the Houzy (Glenn McGrady) and Hatch Pond.

Both are right in my backyard.

and I lived down the street from a brewery

Kent Falls? Was in the Great Falls Brewery in North Canaan on Sunday. I don't drink alcohol, but my wife and I stop in there sometimes when passing through and bring in a pizza from across the train tracks.

Hey Pal!
I lived within the downtown area of New Milford (Mill Street) - within walking distance of Housatonic Brewery. Used to launch behind the defunct Dagwoods restaurant.

Back