• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Crazy cheap canoe paddles.

Reaction score
Last summer, I bought two paddles from Oak Orchard.
One was a cherry ottertail at a pretty reasonable price.
The other was the $89.95 MAX fiberglass paddle.
Hopefully this link takes you to a photo.
Not the lightest paddle, but a pretty sophisticated design for $90 and seems to be pretty bombproof.
It has a super nice grip. Blade is reinforced plastic.
This is a paddle I'd feel fine using to push off rocks.
There is a carbon version, which is still way heavy for a carbon paddle, but about what a good wood paddle would weigh, and it's still pretty cheap.
I'm pretty happy with it, for the price.

Hopefully this link takes you to a photo.

Just a tangent to remind folks how to insert photos in Xenforo. Click the Insert Image icon in the tool bar. This will pop up a small menu option to upload a photo from your computer or to link a photo from elsewhere on the internet. If you choose to link, you paste the URL in the address box and click the Insert button. Once the image is inserted, you can change its size by clicking on it and resizing the green box that surrounds it.

oo_carbon_nylon_canoe_paddle.jpg

Just a tangent to remind folks how to insert photos in Xenforo. Click the Insert Image icon in the tool bar. This will pop up a small menu option to upload a photo from your computer or to link a photo from elsewhere on the internet. If you choose to link, you paste the URL in the address box and click the Insert button. Once the image is inserted, you can change its size by clicking on it and resizing the green box that surrounds it.

oo_carbon_nylon_canoe_paddle.jpg
Thanks, I'm pretty low tech. Next time I'll see if I can do that.

Back