• Happy National Blueberry Pie Day! 🫐🥧

Check out these beautifully done Algonquin Park maps

It's always a challenge to load a map with lots of all the right data without cluttering it up. I like the POI Jeff includes on many of his maps. Distances are handy too. I didn't know Maps By Jeff is available on Avenza, I'll have to check that out. Thanks Gerard.

Thanks guys!! It took a looong time but I'm super proud of the end result!

If you ever have any questions, let me know. I'm always here to help =)

@Odyssey I don't have them in the Avenza Maps store, since I wanted to give them to anyone who gets a waterproof map for free (that's not something they support)

Thanks guys!! It took a looong time but I'm super proud of the end result!

If you ever have any questions, let me know. I'm always here to help =)

@Odyssey I don't have them in the Avenza Maps store, since I wanted to give them to anyone who gets a waterproof map for free (that's not something they support)
Jeff, are you also Unlostify? I'd like to be sure my next purchase supports the work you do.

Yup; it was me & a friend, but he moved on so I just rebranded it Maps by Jeff recently. I plan on working solo going forward, so you should see that name on all my work going forward =)

Jeff, thanks for your wonderful work! With the abbreviated names or screen name folks use, it's easy to lose track of everything our members do for our sport and passion.

I really enjoy making the maps, and it’s so wonderful to be able to make a difference in people’s trips!

When I started out I just wanted a better map for my own trips, so it’s kind of mind boggling (and cool!) how many other paddlers have come to appreciate them =)

I just purchased the entire collection of these maps as a Christmas gift for myself. They are going to make trip planning a ton of fun. My wife and I had them spread out all over the kitchen and dining room the other day just pouring over the details. It was good fun.

Back