• Happy National Garlic Day! 🧄🚫🧛🏼‍♂️

Canoetripping.net window stickers

the logo image above didn't work as is

Just curious, why wouldn't the new logo work? A technical problem?

it had to be available free or some small amount without worrying about being tagged for copyright problems.

That's right, but there's lots of clip art available on the net. My "Magic Bus" avatar here is the licensed logo of my Magic Bus Sports journalism and photography business. It is original art that I licensed from an Etsy artist for less than $5.00.

"Ambiguous and and ill-defined with hard to interpret positions and perspectives" Thanks, I'll keep that in mind on the next go-round and try to do better.;)

No, no, no. These are good qualities. The image is akin to the famous cubism of Pablo Picasso, where images can be seen from many perspectives at once. The CTN window sticker will probably re-sell for millions in less than 25 years.

The logo image became blurry when I tried to use it, and the guy who had the original was on a trip with a bunch of high school kids so I had to find something else. I literally spent hours searching for something good, we tried to edit some good ones but nothing really worked. John sent me this one and it worked for me.

Last edited:
If you want a non-copyright image, I can make it for you. Just send me a picture of whatever canoeing scene you want. I'll render it as a silhouette with as much outline detail as you like. Freebie.

Back