• Happy National Garlic Day! 🧄🚫🧛🏼‍♂️

Bell Starfire for sale. 1998 vintage

Reaction score
Outfitted with kneeling thwarts and cherry gunwales. Can be retrofitted with seats of course. Comes with neoprene pads. Black Gold. Asking $2000. It is no longer being made as far as I know. Colden was the last mfr. Specs here
L- 15’

Max W - 34"

W @ rails - 30"

3" WL - 30.5"

WL L - 14’9"

L/W - 6.0

Bow - 19"

Miid - 13.5"

Stern - 18

Rocker - 3

Load Range - 250 to 450

Disp 2" 160#

Disp 3" 260#

Disp 4" 370#

Not a whitewater hull as it is a lightweight composite but good for twisty class 1.

Attachments

• bell starfire.jpg
    bell starfire.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 117
  • bell srarfire2.jpg
    bell srarfire2.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 117
  • starfire four.jpg
    starfire four.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 109
  • starfire hin.jpg
    starfire hin.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 108
Reduced to $1600. The owner, in a nursing home, could use some nice things. She can't paddle anymore. Located an hour north of Portland Maine.

The Starfire can be a very maneuverable solo canoe for a larger person. Just put in a central seat. With its tandem kneeling thwarts, it could remain available for tandem use also. Versatile, lightweight and fun. Can carry more than a Wildfire.

Reduced to $1600. The owner, in a nursing home, could use some nice things. She can't paddle anymore. Located an hour north of Portland Maine.
Is your StarFire still available? If so, I am interested, but would want to find out a little more and then need to do a bit of research on how I might string together transportation. I recently refurbished a StarFire, setting it up as a solo, so I know how it paddles and am thinking that having one of my own might be a great idea.

Is your StarFire still available?

John, welcome to site membership! Feel free to ask any questions and to post messages, photos and videos in our many forums. Please read Welcome to CanoeTripping and Site Rules! Also, please consider adding your location to your profile, which will cause it to show under your avatar, as this is in many ways a geographic sport. We look forward to your participation in our canoe community.

You can also contact yellowcanoe by starting a private "conversation" with her, which is Xenforo terminology for a PM or DM. You can do this in two ways: (1) hover your cursor over her avatar and click the Start Conversation button; or (2) click the ✉️ icon on the top right of this page and click Start a New Conversation. Starting a conversation will automatically generate an email to her that contains your message.

Hello,
I,m interested in buying the Starfire if it‘s still for sale.

Back