• Happy Birthday, William Shakespeare (1564-1616)! 2️⃣🅱️, 🚫2️⃣🅱️

The Petawawa: Algonquin's Whitewater River

I’ve always liked David’s videos. They’re always fun, interesting trips, and he’s usually a glutton for punishment with trips that don’t go as planned. Unfortunately, I think he got burned out on making YouTube canoe tripping videos.
Coincidentally, Paul Mason’s Path of the Paddle came on right after watching this, and you can clearly see the difference of Crooked Chute at high water in a brief shot. Looked fun at the low level David ran it at though. No wonder they ran it a couple times!

I’ve always liked David’s videos. They’re always fun, interesting trips, and he’s usually a glutton for punishment with trips that don’t go as planned. Unfortunately, I think he got burned out on making YouTube canoe tripping videos.
Coincidentally, Paul Mason’s Path of the Paddle came on right after watching this, and you can clearly see the difference of Crooked Chute at high water in a brief shot. Looked fun at the low level David ran it at though. No wonder they ran it a couple times!
I didn't know he ever made paddling video's with actually paddleable water in them😆
He's still making videos. but he's more into mountaineering and rock climbing now, he still canoe trips though.

Back