• Happy National Blueberry Pie Day! 🫐🥧

North Central Iowa

Ridgw003, welcome to site membership! Feel free to ask any questions and to post messages, photos and videos in our many forums. Please read Welcome to CanoeTripping and Site Rules! Also, please add your location to your profile, which will cause it to show under your avatar, as this is a geographic sport. We look forward to your participation in our canoe community.

Welcome. I see you added location and boat to the signature line which is great but canoes tend to multiply and your signature line will be an entire page if you stick around awhile. (not, IMO, a problem and we tend to encourage owning multiple boats so pull up a chair and indulge)

Wow you are only a hop skip and jump away !

Look me up in Humboldt sometime !

The water maybe dirty around here, but I can find some to paddle !

Jim

Welcome. I see you added location and boat to the signature line which is great but canoes tend to multiply and your signature line will be an entire page if you stick around awhile. (not, IMO, a problem and we tend to encourage owning multiple boats so pull up a chair and indulge)
I love that boats tend to multiply! I had a Wenonah Encounter prior to a divorce. Sure miss that boat! I’ll stick with my Next for now, but I’m always looking…

Wow you are only a hop skip and jump away !

Look me up in Humboldt sometime !

The water maybe dirty around here, but I can find some to paddle !

Jim
Hi Jim!

I’d love to get together and paddle some. My better half is not a water bug like me. Always looking for some folks to paddle with.

Back