I met up with the new owner of my Mad River Monarch and closed the deal. Thanks to all who expressed interest. I hope you all find a great boat soon!
Floating Upstream
I have reached an agreement with a purchaser and will not be entertaining further offers at this time. The actual canoe/payment transfer has yet to happen. I will post a further notice after the deal is closed.
Mad River Monarch solo 19 ft decked canoe, Kruger design. Canoe needs some TLC repairs -- missing rudder pin hardware, some gelcoat touch up needed on bottom, chip on top deck. Otherwise bulletproof! Includes Mitchell straight dual blade paddle. Canoe was bought used in 1985. Paddle was bought...
I used to so a fair amount of canoeing but got deep into work and raising kids and......Now that I'm deep into retirement and not living near the water, I'm more into getting ready to downsize and decide on a retirement site. This looks like a great group of down-to-earth canoe enthusiasts who...