• Happy (Ancient) May Day! 🎀💈💃🏼🧺💐🍴

The Sharp edge....looking for reason in a fog of fad......

Hahahahahahhahaahhahahhhahhah....wow, that is going to go viral on any bushcraft site, I double dog dare you to post it there! Thanks for making my night! Did you do that yourself? I fall down on my knees, I'm not worthy!

That was really funny Glenn. My wife and I both roared watching that. I've seen that vid before with different dubbings. One of my favourites involved the staff failing to procure Bruce Springsteen concert tickets for Herr H. I guess this batonning thing is a serious and pedantic point of contention in some circles. I must be too impartial about too many things beyond the big three out of bounds topics for discussion - politics, religion and...I forget the third one. Maybe it was batonning with a knife?

Last edited:
Hi Glenn, That was a hoot! Thanks for bring it to us!

It's always nice when someone agrees with you, but...I was kinda hoping..... somebody else......any body else.....a little more acceptable.......

Like the girl says "Batoning, it's not that big a thing"......and you can always buy another knife.

Best Wishes, Rob

Nothing better than a great belly laugh to make my day! Hilarious! "I post and I post . . ."

I will only give the abbreviations for what sounds I managed to omit between laughing. OMG. OMFG.

Best 3 minutes I’ve spent in a dang long time.

Yes, double dog dared.

Back