• Happy National Paranormal Day! 🔮👻👽

Photo of the day

Yeah I know this one is sappy but my Mom's birthday is next week and her plan is to be reincarnated as a sunfish. Not certain what that has to do with tripping but the photo has a canoe in the lower right corner. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MiMi!!

Attachments

• photo13351.jpg
    photo13351.jpg
    496 KB · Views: 0
Just thought I would share this pic to show the multi tasking abilities of canoe racks. Without that rack, where would my gas go?
QBYFr9V.jpg

Lofty aspirations! Happy birthday to your mom!

Thanks on my Mom's behalf for the b-day wish. Agreed...lofty reincarnation aspirations for her being Lutheran and all.

Also, nice tip with the fuel can as I typically store my 2-stroke oil and bar lube either in the corregations of the pickup bed or upholstery of my SUV.

Just thought I would share this pic to show the multi tasking abilities of canoe racks. Without that rack, where would my gas go?
QBYFr9V.jpg

One day wile doing fire wood I had a piece of wood that was touching the glass of the rear window... I didn't think it bang into it, and the window was fine... Until I open one of the doors.... The window collapse in on the back seat!! Plus if you had a real truck with a 8' box and you would have room for the gas:rolleyes:.... Hahahah
Reminds me that i need to do a lot more fire wood over the next weekend...

Yeah I know this one is sappy but my Mom's birthday is next week and her plan is to be reincarnated as a sunfish. Not certain what that has to do with tripping but the photo has a canoe in the lower right corner. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MiMi!!
Happy Birthday to your mom. Is she grabbing her sweatshirt with her monkey toes?

QBYFr9V.jpg
Fairly respectable load for a Chevy but have you perfected the technique where you back up real fast and slam on the brakes and the wood stacks itself? :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday to your mom. Is she grabbing her sweatshirt with her monkey toes?

Thanks for noticing gumpus! I've inherited this genetic anomaly as well so when the moon is full you will find us paddle-in-foot/feet, making our way across the water. Oh gosh...I better post a reasonable photo quick and get this thread back on track.

Back