• Happy Marine Mammal Rescue Day! 🐳🐬🦭🦦

Greetings from Europe

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just figured I'd drop in here and say hi! I'm in my late 20s, originally British but residing in Europe. I've decided to take up paddling as my regular boating activities (offshore RHIB-related) are too annoying and expensive to continue in any sort of frequency, while the river is 'always close' so to speak.

Hi

Aye I can. I live in southern Italy (Calabria) at present, but I'll move to southern Germany by April! Most of my RHIB stuff I've done either on the north sea, mediterranean or irish sea, which, if you live inland, means a long long drive with boat + trailer.

I'm currently in the process of aquiring a used Linder 15' that I can hopefully paddle solo as well as with a possible partner, starting with day trips at first to see where things go!

Grayfur, welcome to site membership! Feel free to ask any questions and to post messages, photos and videos, and to start threads, in our many forums. Please read Welcome to CanoeTripping and Site Rules! Also, please add your location to the Account Details page in your profile, which will cause it to show under your avatar, as this is a geographic sport. Many of the site's technical features are explained in Features: Help and How-To Running Thread. We look forward to your participation in our canoe community.

Welcome to the campfire Greyfur! Toss another log on the fire before you sit down. Looking forward to hearing tales from your part of the world.
Jim

Back