• Happy Marine Mammal Rescue Day! 🐳🐬🦭🦦

Perdido River Alabama/Florida

Reaction score
I'm planning a trip down the Perdido River in the next few months and would love some company.
Should be a 3 or 4 day trip depending on how fast we paddle and the current. If there is anyone interested in joining feel free to message me.

Welcome to the Forum!

I'm guessing this is the Perdido River on the Alabama and Florida border? How much distance are you planning on covering in 3-4 days?

Jason, welcome to site membership!

Feel free to ask any questions and to post messages, photos and videos, and to start threads, in our many forums. Please read Welcome to CanoeTripping and Site Rules! Also, please add your location to your profile, which will cause it to show under your avatar, as this is a geographic sport. How to do that, and how to use many other of the site's technical features, are explained in Features: Help and How-To Running Thread. We look forward to your participation in our canoe community.

If I sill lived in Tallahassee, I would likely be interested in your trip. Unfortunately, I don't.

Thank you I appreciate it.
I'm definitely looking forward to this trip and I will keep everybody posted with pictures and video

Back