• Happy National Telephone Day! 🔔☎️📱📶

Where is spring??

Reaction score
Three days of non-stop cold rain and now, of course, its starting to snow. Forecast calling for snow over the next 24 hours.

My local river has been choked back to 500 cfs to facilitate a bridge repair project. Don't think I can even float my OT Pack in that kind of dribble.

Drilled a gazillion holes in my Magic for a spray deck install and its too cold now to epoxy seal them.

Geez.... What did I do this time to piss off the gods?! :D

We had spring on Saturday. Now we are in that in-between time of snow, rain and fleeting sunlight I like to refer to as "sprung", which reflects more the state of my nerves than the weather.

man where do you live it`s been in the 90`s here and all next week sorry i just saw on the post where you are - wow and we had string beans from our garden today SORRY

The weekend before when it was in the 80's I was wondering the same thing. The cold, wind, rain, and spitting snow feels more like back to normal. It's nice to have winter be over and there are always a few of those picture perfect days but on the average I don't find it a particularly pleasant season weather wise. Though I will say this year has been an above average spring with that early start in March that continued well into April before turning ugly again.

The rainfall finally brought our river up to a paddleable level but now I have to be gone most of the weekend. Phooey.

Alan

We had spring a few weeks ago. Now it looks like we've skipped right to early winter.

11pm and near 80 here. I've still got azaleas blooming, but they're the last ones on the block by a long shot. AKA, we're rolling into another famously hot summer.

It feels like we have moved to Oregon. Cool and wet is what we have been praying for. The mountains are white in all directions. Thank you God.

Ppine - if this storm system brings relief to the drought the west is suffering under, I am happy to put up with it. Things aren't so bad here, water-wise, but for the last few summers, we've been breathing the smoke from California's wildfires. For those living closer, that, coupled with crop failures and water use limits must be very depressing.

Back