• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Square fry pan

Reaction score
For those that use a 2-3 burner Coleman type stove, the square copper colored fry pans are your friend as round pans
don't utilize stove top space very well. I bough two at Fleet and farm for $10 each.....much cheaper than TV ads.

I started using the copper colored fry pan, round for me, after the better half brought a couple home. No more soaking the pan for an hour before cleaning, just take a scrubby and in a minute done. The home ones have worked fine for the last two years. I'm sold on these. I have seen the square ones but since I use a single burner I've been putting it off. Still have the cast iron pans, can't get rid of those as they belonged to my great grandparents and finally got passed down to me.

dougd

I agree about the space wastage. I bought a rectangular aluminum griddle last year at Canadian Tire. Its not as good as the cast iron ones, but I can do a 1/2lb of bacon or 6 eggs at once.
It's downside is that it covers both burners. I'm now on the lookout for a square cast iron griddle or frying pan that covers one burner, and a rectangular griddle that covers both.

Back