• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

So, which is best.............

Reaction score
So, which is best logging in every time just to read, or just browsing, without logging in? I currently never log in unless I have something to add to the discussions. I read most ever new post every morning with my coffee cup in one hand.

I do the same thing, it is part of my regular routine. But, it probably would be better to sign in so if the admin decides to clear out "inactive" members to open space you wouldn't get dropped by mistake.

Usually I have to sign in every time I come to the site. Not sure why, used to remember my login. I'm still getting my feet wet on all of this and as I learn will inquire into this but for now I just login, no big deal for me. I have to do it multiple times for work! I have way too many passwords there!

dougd

I'm logged in automatically... I do have to rely my self every once in a while!

I sign in each time I come here because I never know what I'm going to read and what I might like to react or add commentary to. The amount of time required to log in is so minimal I just find it easier to do so. Obviously, everyone's situation is different. As they say...YMMV.

That's all for now. Take care and until next time....be well.

snapper

I started with the auto sign in stuff, but gave it up when I thought how embarrassing it might be to be seen visiting here so many times a day. (Doesn't that guy ever go to work?) And then I stopped caring what people think. (Like I ever cared.) And maybe dropping in several times a day as a lurker might mess with the site, I don't know. So now I stay logged in, and visit whenever I darn well feel like it. Which is often. I'm still gunning for the "Most posts prize." I forget what that is exactly. Jalapeno Spam? A lucky lure? A "get your backside out the door and into work!" reminder? Yeah, probably that.

I am more a consumer than a contributor. Typically logged in as a function of the "Remember me" function.

Back