• Happy National Bean Counter Day! 🫘🔢🧮

LeToolman's Antique & Vintage Tools, Verner Ontario

Now I have another reason to paddle further north.

The paddling options are endless.

I first came across this LeToolman site on Kijiji, and then followed it. It was the packboards that drew my attention. I'm still resisting them but it might be futile. I can think of so many "reasons" for adding them to my pack pile.

Last edited:
dang it why sharing that with all of us... I should have been blocked from seeing that post lol... 2 minutes on the site and I already sent him an email...

dang it why sharing that with all of us... I should have been blocked from seeing that post lol... 2 minutes on the site and I already sent him an email...

Confessional:
me: Forgive me Father for I have sinned.
Him: How long has it been since your last confession child?
me: Counting today?
Him: No child, before today.
me: Never. No, let me think. Umm, yup, never. I'm a newbie at this kinda thing.
Him: Well Bless you, you've done the right thing.
me: We'll see about that. You see, I know something I'm not sure I want to share with people.
Him: Ah child, the wages of sin can weigh heavy.
me: What? I have absolutely no idea what that means, but whatever.
Him: Never mind. Don't trouble yourself. Please continue.
me: Well, you see, I found something for sale that would be perfect for my canoe tripping...
Him: Aah, the canoe tripping activity. I have heard of that. I have actually partaken in that particular kind of exercise and found it most invigorating and illuminating!
me: Oh, so you know what I'm talking about Father?
Him: Yes indeed I do. So what was it you have kept secret my son?
me: I found vintage packboards for sale at LeToolman's Antiques up in Verner. I'm not sure I want to tell anyone about it. I'd like them all to myself.

me: Father? Are you listening to me? Father? Are you there?
me: Ahh bugger it!! I knew I never shoulda told him!

Anyway, sent him an email we'll see if he gets back to me or not!!

He got back to me I got back to him he got back to me I gave him my address.......

He got back to me I got back to him he got back to me I gave him my address.......

Don't know if this helps you but our son lives in North Bay, not too far from Verner. Either I can convince him and his Mrs to take a drive, or LeToolman can mail them to my son's? Just let me know. I can text my son and start inquiries. I might grab one of those too in this process, maybe. I just got an eye roll when I showed the packs to my wife. Is that a good eye roll or a bad eye roll?
I hate to admit it but I was just up there for a family birthday party a couple weeks ago. And those packs were on my mind. So were the eye rolls.

Don't know if this helps you but our son lives in North Bay, not too far from Verner. Either I can convince him and his Mrs to take a drive, or LeToolman can mail them to my son's? Just let me know. I can text my son and start inquiries. I might grab one of those too in this process, maybe. I just got an eye roll when I showed the packs to my wife. Is that a good eye roll or a bad eye roll?
I hate to admit it but I was just up there for a family birthday party a couple weeks ago. And those packs were on my mind. So were the eye rolls.

Thank you that is really kind of you but Paul will ship what I ordered tomorrow first thing. It ain't a pack board.... I will get the eye roll or maybe even more when she notice what is missing in the bank account!!! but I live only once and I anted one of these small goose wing axe for ages. We'll see!!

Back