• Happy Scream Day! 😱

Fund Raiser for Another Year

Reaction score
Well, the fund raiser is on! I know it's a repeat but your donations keep this site going. I've set up a Paypal account, here's the link to try to save you some time:

https://www.paypal.com/us/home

My email is douglas.doremus@gmail.com.

or if you want to send a check or some other donation here is my address:

Doug Doremus
71 Blackwater Rd
Penacook, NH, 03303

Being an ads free site your contributions are what keeps this site going. Your donations pay for the website hosting site and the IT guy. May not seem like a lot but it all adds up quickly. I kind of view this site as all of ours, yeah, know I've said this before, and it's through everyone who posts here with detailed stuff, strange stuff, trip reports, comments and a variety of topics that to me makes the such a great and unique place to visit.

So, anything you can contribute to help support the site is greatly appreciated.

dougd

An added note: I know many of you by your user names and not your given name so if you are sending a check or something please let me know your real name so I can make note in my records. Many thanks!

Last edited:
sent

I don't post as much as some folks, and I'm a canoe tripping novice compared to most on this site, but I learn something new almost everyday by reading the threads here.

Last edited:
Thanks Doug, this is so important to keep this wonderful website up and running. Thanks for taking over and making your commitment to us. I will gladly send a donation, plus I will make an extra effort to support the site with my active participation in discussions about canoes and canoe tripping.
I think we will have a great year, Thank You for your effort, very much appreciated.

Doug - I'll be sending some funds via Paypal as soon as I finish up this post. You should receive them shortly. And thanks for taking on this task and keeping our community together and going. It's most appreciated; especially by the non-tech oriented folks such as me!

Until next time....be well.

snapper

Back