• Happy Scream Day! 😱

Finale for the Fund Raiser

Reaction score
Rather then add to the other thread I wanted to start a new one about the fund raiser. As of today as a community we have 2288.76 in the coffers which should hold us over until the next one and gives the site some breathing room in the money dept. Everyone's generosity is greatly appreciated and it added up much more quickly then I thought it would. This is old hat as I've stated it before but the monthly hosting fee is 80$ per month and then if I need to get the IT guy involved that is an extra fee. In the meantime I have been trying to learn the VBulletin stuff and with the help of members generous offers to assist I've been making some headway. To those who have had some problems, Viking, I appreciate all of your patience and the multiple emails asking you to login yet again!

As I've said before it is all of you who make the site what it is so I thank you for your contributions in the way of money, posting and helping to keep CanoeTripping what it is.

dougd

Thanks for making it happen Doug, great results. Thanks to all those who participated too.

Knowing Doug, we can all rest easy and know the money will be spent wisely to keep this site running smoothly. Very Good news.

Back