• Happy National Garlic Day! 🧄🚫🧛🏼‍♂️

Cedar strips

Reaction score
I am continuing to clean out the shop and I have some cedar strips, bead and cove maybe 14' to 16' Long all ready to go. I milled them up 18 years ago and never had time for another boat.
Free if someone wants to come and get them. Anyone that has milled their own knows what is involved, and what there worth is. I know I'll be building another stripper if only for a plug for a carbon fiber boat but I don't know when so I am passing these along.
Jim

If anyone near you has priced strips from Kit Suppliers. They are looking at well over $1,000 !

Free ? If I were closer !!!

A great opportunity for someone !

Jim

If you come get them they are free. I'll be digging them out of the barn today so I'll put up some pics later in the day. If someone in Connecticut wants to meet me at New London whenever I take the next ferry I could bring them on a trip when I head to Maine. But for that there would be some sort of shipping and handling fee.
Jim

Sorry for the delay, just a wee bit busy here lately.
IMG_2933.JPG
They total about 55 , and I was wrong on the length they are 16' and 17'. All sorted by the plank they were cut from.
Jim

That's cool neighbors. We need a mini gathering one day before Jim moves. I paddled the Peconic last Saturday and might go again this weekend. Keep in touch .

Yeah strips are spoken for. But our closing date is fast approaching so I'm going crazy. I will be in and out after closing 'cause my shop will still be here on Long Island till I get the barn ready up in Maine. I only want to move the tools once.
Jim

it was nice to meet up with you a couple of weeks ago Coldfeet.

Back