• Happy Scream Day! 😱

Photo of the day

Day 2 at Marshall Lake, Ontario. 10 days Solo* August 2014

DSC01945.JPG

*My first solo carrying a SPOT electronic device, not a true solo :rolleyes:

Last edited:
No Title

My favorite bend in the Connecticut below Stratford NH and the Samuel Benson Campsite on the NFCT. This has been edited a bit as it was taken w/ an iPhone taken in summer 2014. Looking forward to next week and paddling Adirondack waters.

Attachments

• photo2156.JPG
    photo2156.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
No Title

2013 Tupper Lake Adirondacks. Paddle from Long Lake- Raquette R.- Tupper Lake

Attachments

• photo2157.jpg
    photo2157.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 1
DSCN35001.jpg Went for an early morning paddle today on the trout stream/pond that is just down from the house. Nice quiet morning, caught lunch - panfish not trout,need to do this more often.

No Title

New Colden WildFire. Inaugural paddle Little Clear Pond Adirondacks, July 2015

Attachments

• photo2602.JPG
    photo2602.JPG
    347.6 KB · Views: 1
This is how MDB chose to celebrate her birthday, on the Opalescent River...pouring rain, relentless deer flies, she still says she enjoyed it!!

DSC_4916.JPG

No Title

Me and my 7 year old doing a little surfing....

Attachments

• photo2710.jpg
    photo2710.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 1
gerrit,
Your photo raises too many questions!!
I looked at the Weser on Google maps...which part were you on? Is there public land on which to camp? Is the camping primitive? And what's with the bottles, do you not filter your water?
I need to know more, maybe you would start another post with a trip report, and descritions of paddling and camping(?) in Germany.
BTW, it looks like your bow seat bracket has a loose screw.

No Title

photo2752.jpg
gerrit,
Your photo raises too many questions!!
I looked at the Weser on Google maps...which part were you on? Is there public land on which to camp? Is the camping primitive? And what's with the bottles, do you not filter your water?
I need to know more, maybe you would start another post with a trip report, and descritions of paddling and camping(?) in Germany.
BTW, it looks like your bow seat bracket has a loose screw.

Errr...I just wanted to put a picture here.

The seat screw has not become loose - I raised the seats for better kneeling and missed to cut them :rolleyes: There is a cap at the end of the screw - maybe you thought this would be the nut?

Regarding the "trip" - it was more some kind of micro-trip: We started out at at Bodenfelde (51.637674, 9.555711), paddled until we found a nice place to stay beside the river, stayed one night and moved on. After having lunch on a riverbank we kept on paddling and playing on the river until we reached Polle (51.896558, 9.409148), were a friend of mine picked us up. That's the whole thing - for such a short trip you don't need a water-filter.

As the upper Weser is not that slow, you can cover pretty long distances, even when the bow-paddler is sleeping :D

photo2752.jpg

Gerrit

Attachments

• attach33524.jpg
    attach33524.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back