• Happy Birthday, Buddy Rich (1917-1987)! 🥁

Recent content by Boatman53

  1. Boatman53

    Indian Lake Islands trip 2026

    That moon photo turned out great. Jim
  2. Boatman53

    L.L.Bean no longer sells, canoes, kayaks, paddles, PFDs or canoe accessories

    You got me, I don’t know what MIAB is. Jim Never mind, is it Meals In A Bag?
  3. Boatman53

    L.L.Bean no longer sells, canoes, kayaks, paddles, PFDs or canoe accessories

    Plus Maine Sport Outfitters now sells a lot of LLBean clothing. I hope they don’t get taken over by Beans. Jim
  4. Boatman53

    ADK day trip details

    Thanks for posting. Jim
  5. Boatman53

    Pareidolia on canoe trips

    I see faces in all sorts of things. The one woodworking/machining forum I follow has its own thread on this topic. I don’t usually hear music of voices. I see a lot of trolls when I’m in Norway, but that is to be expected. Jim
  6. Boatman53

    L.L.Bean no longer sells, canoes, kayaks, paddles, PFDs or canoe accessories

    I hope it doesn’t go the way of Abercrombie and Fitch, that was just sad. Jim
  7. Boatman53

    Lake Umbagog NH/ME and Rapid River

    Wasn’t the trip had quite planned but it looks like a wonderful time nonetheless. Jim
  8. Boatman53

    L.L.Bean no longer sells, canoes, kayaks, paddles, PFDs or canoe accessories

    I agree Bill and you had to go up some creaky stairs to get to the retail store. Jim
  9. Boatman53

    Photo of the day

    Those are beautiful photos, thanks for posting. Jim
  10. Boatman53

    Photo of the day

    That is beautiful. Thank you for posting that. Jim
  11. Boatman53

    Show us pictures of your canoe vehicle with boat(s)

    I am lucky, I married just that woman. She is just as supportive of tools also, but I am working on thinning down the tools I own and I don’t do too much buying anymore. Jim
  12. Boatman53

    Show us pictures of your canoe vehicle with boat(s)

    I’ve posted this on another thread but it seems appropriate again. Jim
  13. Boatman53

    17' Old Town wood/canvas derelict (well maybe)

    At least Mem suggested isolating the wood from the fiberglass so it is easy to revert back to canvas if one so chooses. Jim
Back
Top Bottom