• Happy National Garlic Day! 🧄🚫🧛🏼‍♂️

GCHS Outers Spring Trip 2017

Wow!! I know that deep down there's supposed to be all kinds of worthy lessons learned and good morals taught in these student outings, but it looks like a whole lotta fun to me. I guess that's okay too. lol.
Thanks Mr H. Looks fun in May too! That's good stuff.

Mem - Thanks so much for all you do with these kids. I work in a college outdoor program and it's folks like you who set the table for people like me. As long as you continue to get them interested (and in love) with the outdoors, the longer I'll have a reason to stick around. I know you're aware that they're learning more than they'll ever realize at the moment. That's OK though. In the end, it will all become apparent to them at the appropriate time. Keep up the great work!

That's all for now. Take care and until next time....be well.

snapper

PS - My best to all the rest of the staff as well. I know this can't be a one person operation.

Looks like a great bunch of students, lots of smiles and hard work. Whats an A.B.L? Some nice fish caught, did you guys have a fish fry? 8 minutes and 52 seconds and not one phone. Ain't wilderness great?

ABL is Assistant Brigade Leader. The kids start off as Peons, the lowest rank, and work there way up to Brigade Leaders over a four year period.

Are you the guy that catches the fish at the beginning of the video? Always good to put a face with a name. You are doing a wonderful thing bringing young folks out canoe tripping. Maybe, hopefully if more people bring kids out tripping these wonderful places will be conserved going forward. Anyhow, the video turned out really nice and I subscribed to our channel hoping you do more canoe tripping videos in the future! Thanks so much for sharing.

Back