• Happy Scream Day! 😱

Temagami: Magical Makobe Pt2: Journey up the Grays

Reaction score
Here's part 2 of our trip through the Temagami wilderness to Makobe Lake. From Florence L we opted to head down the Lady Evelyn RIver to Macpherson L and then north up the Grays R through Graymud L and Grays L to Banks L. We hadn't heard much about this area and so had no expectations about what it would look like, only that we probably wouldn't see anybody. Solitude was certainly accomplished but we were very surprised by the area and the campsite at the end! Read on to find out why...

Had to wait a while for Part 2... looking forward to the next. Very enjoyable reading and photos, the sense of being there in the Temagami landscape comes through. Thanks for spending the time on this!

Heatherlynne7, you have a magical way with words. Thank you for sharing your blog post with us. I don't know what was better, the writing or the photos. Both fantastic! Looking forward to reading more. Mama

Thanks for your kind words guys! I really enjoy trying to capture these gorgeous places in words and photos. Being there is such an intensely beautiful experience. Crafting these stories keeps the experience fresh. I'm so happy that you enjoy reading :) Sorry for the wait, part 3 is up now!

Back