• Happy "Killer Rabbit" Attacks President Carter in His Paddle Boat (1979)! 🚣🏼‍♂️🐇

Full length movie documentary "The Last Trapper"

Yes, a good snowy afternoon movie.I havent watched it in a while ....all I need is a snowy afternoon with nothing to do.

Christy

Thanks to yellowcanoe. The photography is wonderful. The story line is lame. Blame it all on the timber companies. There is very little if any commercial timberland in that movie. I like the World a lot better when people don't infuse their politics into everything.

Last edited:
I know the cabin, I know who built that cabin, I know where most off it got filmed, and vaguely based on a true story... Good movie certainly but realistic, not so much. But that is just me.

Last edited:
I enjoyed watching it while I rode an exercise bike this morning. The scenery and the simple story line made it a nice film. I have tried those other reality type shows but turn them off rather quickly. This one I enjoyed watching until the last scene.

Soooo, I had a snowy afternoon with nothing to do today. I watched the movie again and one thing struck me...he takes a lot of chances that I would not. But the scenery..my god. Now I have the tripping jones.

Great flick and scenery! Watched three times, a year or so back. Probably will watch it again .

Jim

Back