Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alsg
    replied
    I had a Firefox log in problem, too, from the main screen. But once I went to any of the other views (Today's Posts for example), it wasn't a problem.

Leave a comment:

• dougd
    replied
    Karin, I am using Firefox to login and I test Chrome as well. I can ask the IT guy about it. Sorry for the inconvience,

Leave a comment:

• Mihun09
    replied
    I cannot log in from Firefox. Not even an error, just doesn't work.

Regardless, thank you Doug for all the work you do to keep the site up and add free.

Karin

Leave a comment:

• Jim Dodd
    replied
    Echoing the Thanks Doug !

Good to have you on the job !

Jim

Leave a comment:

• PaddlingPitt
    replied
    As others have said, thanks very much, Doug!

Leave a comment:

• dougd
    replied
    Things seem to be working for me at this time but if not for you I need to know so I can let the IT guy know so please speak out. I believe he is trying to clean up what others in the past have done and getting it all working right. The nature of the beast when there have been other IT folks doing the tasks and maybe taking shortcuts. It's a complicated side of running a website and a language I don't speak so have to rely on others to do this dirty deed. I hope this hasn't inconvenienced too many of you. I will continue with updating all until this is a done deal.

dougd

Leave a comment:

• snapper
    replied
    Doug - Thanks for all your efforts with this. I wasn't able to get back on the forum until today but at least it works again. This community is part of my daily routine now so it's truly missed when I can't access it for whatever the reason. Bottom line, thanks for all you do to keep us going.

That's all for now. Take care and until next time...be well.

snapper

Leave a comment:

• dougd
    replied
    I've notified the IT guy. I guess I spoke too soon. We're working on it. This is why I hate updates.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn MacGrady
    replied
    I can't log out from my computer. I usually never do, but I was trying to see what my recent poll looked like when not logged on as a member. Still can't log out.

Also, can't log in from my android phone on Opera (get a "not found" message) or with Firefox (get a "site under construction" message).

Leave a comment:

• Odyssey
    replied
    I couldn't sign in until I clicked the little box marked Remember Me. Then it worked.

Leave a comment:

• hautamak
    replied
    It seems that I can't sign in with tapatalk.

network error, please try again (login)

this is message i'm getting..

Leave a comment:

• dougd
    replied
    Appreciate the words Odyssey! We're still futzing around with the admin part of the site which doesn't effect anyone but me. Almost done with that I think. The IT guy has been very patient(is that the right word?) with me as I don't speak computer code and the such. Glad it's all getting ironed out!

Leave a comment:

• Odyssey
    replied
    Thanks Doug. I'm grateful for all the work you put into this site.

Leave a comment:

• dougd
    started a topic Updates Are Done

Updates Are Done

Around 5 p.m. today the updates to the site successfully. There was a short time when the site was down but it was brief. Nice to have it done.

dougd
Working...
X