• Happy National Garlic Day! 🧄🚫🧛🏼‍♂️

1000 members

Thanks to both of you for your contributions to our community. It's great to have a place to come to and read about canoeing without rancor or fighting. Thanks too to everyone who contributes information, personal insight and sound advice. We all benefit from that shared wisdom.

That's all for now. Take care and until next time..be well.

snapper

Wow, I hadn't noticed, I do look every once in a while! Thanks for the words Robin and snapper and glad to be apart of this community!

dougd

I still like to keep an eye on new members and the count. Back when, I had an IT guy helping me run this site and he told me I should purge anyone who had not logged in for a long time, say 2 years. He scared me with stories of hidden viruses that would set off after a given time, so I followed his advice and began deleting uses who no longer logged in after 2 years.

Then I got a note from a guy who said he never logged in but visited the site everyday. He was surprised to find out he was no longer a member. So I quit doing the deleting thing and dumped that IT guy. I felt bad about following his advice and wonder what the real count would be today.

And like snapper said, we have a great membership who so willing shares their advice, experience and friendship. Actual headcount is not that big a deal.

Back