• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Fund Raiser Is A Success!

Reaction score
Greetings All,

We have reached the goal for the up coming years financial goal in a week! This is more than impressive! I thank you all who took the time and money to keep us up and going again. As of today I'm calling the fund raiser over although I know from emails and PM's there is a few more that will trickle in over the next couple of weeks. As I've said before it's your contributions that keeps us ad free and safe from those nasty arsed popups and such.

My next task is to get the raffle going which will most likely be next weekend, 2/23 or 24. I will post about that, probably in the General Discussion section, when I have it all together.

I am looking forward to another year of everyone's posts and once again thank you all for keeping the site going!

dougd

My next task is to get the raffle going which will most likely be next weekend, 2/23 or 24. I will post about that, probably in the General Discussion section, when I have it all together.

I’m really looking forward to watching the video of the raffle drawing. Robin set the bar high there; the past ones were a treat and, like I said before, that is the one time we are all kinda in the same room together and cheering each other on (or giving good-natured guff).

Come on winning ticket, Daddy needs him a new 10 x 10 Tundra Tarp!

http://www.cookecustomsewing.com/tundratarp.htm

Seriously; I love our family sized 10 x 14 (or maybe 16?), even with one companion, but it’s overkill when solo, or when I just want some shade or diagonal drop-side wind block.

Excellent work Doug and thanks to all to keep this going.
Erica

Thanks a bunch Doug, we really appreciate your work as well as Robin's !

And Thanks Dan Cooke, and others, for Standing Up to aid this site !

Jim

Thank you to everyone, but especially Doug ( and Robin) for being the head cat herders ....lord knows it is a tough job.

Back