• Happy National Garlic Day! 🧄🚫🧛🏼‍♂️

Fund Raiser is ON!

Reaction score
[h=2]Fund Raiser for Another Year[/h]

Well, the fund raiser is on!

Being an ad free site your contributions are what keeps this site going. Your donations pay for the website hosting site and the IT guy. May not seem like a lot but it all adds up quickly. I view this site as all of ours and it's through everyone who posts here with detailed stuff, strange stuff, trip reports, comments and a variety of topics that to me makes the such a great and unique place to visit. Keeping that in mind here's how your contributions were spent during the last year.

Last year we raised $2228.00. This money paid for the annual fees of 80$ per month, an IT guy to run the VBulletin updates that were critically needed, around 200$, updating Site Ground anti virus, 20+$ as well as paying for the license for transferring the site from Robin over to me, a one time 259.00$ fee.

At of the end of this month, after paying the monthly site fee I will have just over $600 left in the account but the site is due for another update soon and since the last update seemed to fix some outstanding problems I don't want to put them off for to long.

Any amount contributed is important as it quickly adds up. My first year of running the board shows me a goal of $2000 for the year offers a buffer in the event something comes up. Many thanks to all.

I've set up a Paypal account, here's the link to try to save you some time:

https://www.paypal.com/us/home

My email is douglas.doremus@gmail.com.

or if you want to send a check or some other donation here is my address:

Doug Doremus
71 Blackwater Rd
Penacook, NH, 03303

dougd

An added note: I know many of you by your user names and not your given name so if you are sending a check or something please let me know your real name so I can make note in my records. Many thanks!

Just wondering if the PayPal link is working for folks? It's the link I provided last year but am such a dumbarse when it comes to PayPal not sure how it works on your end. I am missing something as there's a login when I click on it. I only use it once a year. Anyone care to enlighten me?

dougd

To use PayPal you have to have a PayPal account and thus you have to log in to get past the home page.

Done. Thanks for everything you do to keep this site up and running.

Done! I feel like I have already gotten my money's worth many times over based on the advice I've received here and I genuinely hope to meet up with some of the members in person eventually!

Back