Site Upgrade and Fund Raiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Cooke View Post
    Total off subject ----But If you are interested in Antarctica go to the Cooke Custom Sewing facebook page to see a number of photos I took on a Sailboat- Kayaking time on the Peninsula. (No sign up required)
    Dan, very cool. The sailboat rocking and rolling made me want join you in hurling lunch over the rail, and the San Juan rapid had me grabbing at an imaginary gunwale.

I’m not on Facebook and never knew there was a way to make posts there publically visible. I’ve sorely missed reading some folk’s trip reports that are posted on Facebook but visible only to members.

Comment

Just wanted to give everyone an update on the SiteGround server migration. It went seamless and I don't think there was even any lag on the site during it. I also asked our IT guy to work on the back end and all is fine, well worth the money spent to keep us running well. So for now on the back end of the site all is good. Next post will be about the Fund Raiser.

dougd

Comment

Doug,

Snail mailed you a calendar with a check for the fund raiser taped to the front of it. Count me in on the raffle.

Kayak_Ken (in a canoe)

Comment

Ken, Got it today! Many thanks and hope to see you next fall if the boss will let me!

Comment

Working...
          X