• Happy National Garlic Day! 🧄🚫🧛🏼‍♂️

Hello From Central New York State

Reaction score
I'm new and thank you for letting me join. I love your forum. Grew up in Arizona but now I'm an easterner and spend my free time paddling the Adirondacks. I have a Wenonah Minnesota III but my 1938 Peterborough that I restored last year is my favorite. I lean toward traditional gear. Paddle making is also a pastime of mine. Thank you again for this host of information you provide.
David

..... but my 1938 Peterborough that I restored last year is my favorite. I lean toward traditional gear. Paddle making is also a pastime of mine. Thank you again for this host of information you provide.
David

Welcome David, that Peterborough and some traditional gear in the Adirondacks is something special. Welcome, hope you share some paddle making and trips.

David welcome and consider joining the WCHA. .
www.wcha.org.
If you aren't aware, there is a chapter near you in Western NY near Rochester.and most years the Assembly has been held at Paul Smiths in the Adirondacks. If you make paddles perhaps you would consider exhibiting at the Assembly.

Lots of us enjoy trips in the ADK region so you have company..But maybe we should shh as NYS as a top paddling destination is not on everyone's radar

David - Welcome to the forum! In what part of central NYS are you currently living? I'm just south of Cooperstown and work in Oneonta. My work schedule isn't like most others but if you'd like to try to get together for a paddle, let me know.

That's all for now. Take care and until next time....be well.

snapper

I'm just South of Cazenovia off of Rt. 20. My work schedule is pretty flexible as well so I'll get back to you some time for a paddle.

David

Welcome Mr D,
I'm over here next to Albany...if you have any questions about paddling and camping in the ADK's, let me know. I've been hanging out there since the early '60's.
And hey, let's see some pics of those boats and your paddle too!

Back