• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Hello from Poland

Reaction score
Hi all, its great looking medium to ask about Canoeing. I'm just starting to looking for our first family canoe to trip with my wife in Poland.

cześć witam.
Welcome canoer from Poland. Do you have a canoe? What part of Poland are you in? I recently visited family in Myscowa, in the Krempna district in the far south. Spent some time in lodz, also visited Warsaw, Wroclaw, Krakow, Zakopane, Auschwitz, Poznan, and others. Had a wonderful time, definitely want to return. I would like to learn about canoeing opportunities in Poland.
dzień dobry.

Last edited:
My polish is about as good as my Spanish (several colorful, but not nice to repeat in mixed company, words). One side of my family immigrated from Poland (my grandmother on my fathers side was 4 when she landed in NY). Ive never been, but its on the bucket list along with Scotland (the other side of the family).

I echo yknpdlr, I love to hear about distant paddling destinations (pictures are even better!)

Welcome!

I'm from Poznan, and just ordering soon my first and hope "only" for next fiew years canoe :)

I have a T-shirt from Poznan. Seems to be a very nice city with a typical beautifully colorful European central square, and an enormous history.

Welcome Dellos, my father was from Poznan and I visited there 42 years ago. Last year I visited Krakow and was amazed at how much Poland had changed, all for the better! Krakow is a beautiful city with friendly people and great food!

Back