• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

Hello from Southwest Michigan

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just found this forum and it looks awesome. I used to post on paddling.net as paddlinmachine (which I used to be) and whitewaterweenie (which I still am). I mainly do day paddles in solo canoes with my dog. I do lots of round trip paddles on rivers (upstream first!), mostly on the St Joseph and previously on the Huron in the Ann Arbor area. It's nice to see a forum focused on canoes and with experienced experts offering up their thoughts and advice! TomL

Welcome Gumpus !

Whitewaterweenie ! Ha ! Well at my age, I lean more towards that direction, But nothing like a little class II to get the blood moving!

Welcome!

Jim

Hi Tom,
Welcome again, Lots of nice folks here for sure. Nothing wrong with PNetters, well Datatroll got me a little confused at times, but they are good people. :rolleyes:

Thank you for the kind words everyone. Redoleary if there is a break in the excitement and you want to pop out this way for a paddle just let me know, and same to you DanOver. I'm near the St Joseph river. I'd be curious to know where you guys paddle in Battle Creek and Portage.

Back