Hello from Andover MN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Andover MN

Hey guys, new to the site, just getting into canoing, and am hoping to do some river canoe/camping trips in the near future. Curently I'm running a pretty heavy Old Town Guide 147, I got secondhand off of craigslist, but with some portage pads, its not too bad on the shoulders. Recently moved to MN from Kentucky, last September and am excited about getting out on the lakes and rivers in the area this summer and fall. Currently I'm planning an overnight trip on the Saint Croix, next Friday and Saturday. Looking forward to all the advice and wisdom on the forum.

Matt

I'll be the first to put out the "welcome Matt". This is a great place to hang out, great people and info ( and some are actually humorous). Just did a 3 day trip this past weekend, 1st since cervical surgery in Dec. Went well enough that I'm going again this weekend.
    ...better to be up the creek without a paddle than not be on the water at all!!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum. You've moved to some great canoe country. Have fun out there. Hopefully soon you'll be fully addicted like the rest of us and building up a small fleet of canoes.

Comment

Welcome, nice to have another from MN on the site. I love the St. Croix.
        Not all who are lost wish to be found..............

Comment

Working...
        X