• Happy Midnight Ride of Paul Revere (1775)! ⛪🕯️🕛🏇🏼

Paul from Ontario

Reaction score
Excited to join in the discussions. I am from Barrie, Ontario and have been canoeing for about 15 years now. I got into canoeing to help find great fishing locations and now love to canoe just to get away from the hustle and bustle of "normal" everyday life.

Welcome and enjoy the ride!! Paddling is for many, including me, a life style!

Welcome Paul. Paul told me in our correspondence that he is a two time Marshall Lake, Ontario Alumni.

Thanks for the welcomes. Love the Marshall Lake area despite some of the "interesting times" which included a moose/vehicle encounter. I am definitely heading back up there again this year.

Hi Paul, and welcome. Your near tragedy was in the back of my mind during my drive up. The Greenstone area sure requires more exploring.

This site has the largest concentration anywhere of people who actually know where Greenstone, Marshall Lake and Geraldton are

It is crazy how under appreciated this area of Ontario is. Very little fishing pressure (100 fish days are not uncommon), Moose everywhere, Bald Eagles, Pelicans, complete solitude, beautiful scenery... it is a hidden gem.

It is crazy how under appreciated this area of Ontario is. Very little fishing pressure (100 fish days are not uncommon), Moose everywhere, Bald Eagles, Pelicans, complete solitude, beautiful scenery... it is a hidden gem.

Monster pike in the Kap! Now you are going to make me wish we did not cancel our Marshall Lake trip this year.

Back